Category archives: Uncategorized
- Join me for the opening reception!
Saturday, July 22, 2017
Free to Attend
Complimentary Beverages by Dripping Springs Vodka & Circle Brewing Company
More information about Black Lagoon Gallery
- Haute Finds ATX - Hill Country celebrates it's 2-year anniversary this summer.
I am honored to have my work featured on this issue's cover!
Follow Haute Finds on Facebook
View my latest small paintings + browse my Southwest Prints
SATURDAY, July 1st
11Am - 3PM
Get Directions to Pottery Barn
- I am very excited to announce you can now visit my work and purchase prints in person!
I have just launched my own gallery space at Revival Square in Bee Cave, TX!
Revival Square is a funky + unique group of local stores and vendors located 25 minutes from Downtown Austin. Learn more
Visit the New Space
- My new set of Southwest prints are now available for purchase!
Please note: Due to high demand, orders may ship out slower than usual, but you can still expect your order to arrive in 2-3 weeks.
- It was another fantastic year at Main St. Fort Worth Arts Festival!
Thank you to my new and returning collectors for embracing and supporting the arts.
Couldn't make it to the festival?
Purchase Prints • View available paintings
- This is a selected preview of original paintings available at Main St. Fort Worth Arts Festival, April 20-23, 2017
I will be in Booth #402 in Sundance Square
Please contact me if you wish to see more images of the paintings I will be bringing to Fort Worth
- I am very excited to be returning to the Main Street Fort Worth Arts Festival this year!
I will be posting a preview of new paintings & prints I am bringing to the festival in the next several weeks.
In the meantime, mark your calendars for April 20-23, 2017
I'll be in Booth #402
See you there!
- I am pleased to ring in the new year with very exciting news! My work is now represented by Estancia Art in the Austin area. Please visit the gallery to view my latest work.
- Prints from my Big Bend landscape series are now available!
I am super excited to be participating in EAST for the first time! If you are unfamiliar with the event, here is a quick summary:
Big Medium presents the 14th East Austin Studio Tour! EAST is a free, annual, self-guided art event occurring over two weekends in November, providing the public with an opportunity to [...]